To celebrate our 25 years in business, over the next few weeks we will be posting tips and advice on recruitment. We hope you are enjoying our posts as much as we are writing them!
A lot of clients ask us how we’ve managed to build such a successful business over the past 25 years. Here’s what we think has made us so successful:-
- We look after our candidates and treat them well. We go above and beyond the call of duty for them. We get to know them personally and find out exactly what they are looking for and the kind of companies they want to work with. This then enables us to put them forward for the most appropriate vacancies.
- We have great staff! Our recruitment consultants are experienced, professional and motivated. We are always attending business seminars or training events so that we are kept up to speed with the recruitment world. They know their stuff and they are good at it!
- We are always adapting and improving as a business. In today’s fast paced environment, we are aware we need to be keeping up with the times. Recruitment is a fast moving sector and we are always reviewing our systems to ensure we can accommodate the changes. Gone are the days of hand-written application forms – it’s now all about social media job postings and video interviews!
- We like to communicate. We think it’s very important to keep our candidates and our clients on the ball with recruitment news, local events and any other bits of information they might find useful. It’s so important to talk!
- We encourage our candidates to learn and grow. We love to support them on their journeys and are always accommodating their drives and ambitions. Who doesn’t love a motivated candidate!
- But most of all, we love what we do! And at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you are being paid or what perks you have, happiness is one of the most important factors in any job!